Sunday, January 25, 2009

Skinny Bitches

Here comes round 2, what been grinding my gears for a long time is people who have never in their lives had weight problems giving advice to people that have. First off, the world is filled with people of different sizes and shapes, that's the way it is and always will be. No one body type is the perfect one!! I myself like women with meat on their bones that look women not children. There was an actual quote from one of those cookie cutter block buster crappy movies that said and I quote, "Her ass is like a ten year old's butt" and this is supposed to sexy. When I heard that, all I could smell was the fragrant odour of a cub scout's tent and I actually vomited a little bit in my mouth. That could be one of the all time grosses things said in films. And don't get me wrong I've heard some gross things, I've actually heard a guy use the pickup line, "Hey baby, can I blow my love snot in to your meat hankie". And that didn't bother me as much as the ten year old thing. I want women to be women not clothes hangers. Having sex with one of those so called "sexy skinny bitch models" is like trying enjoy a comfortable ride in your car while driving down railway tracks. Skinny bitch models are like those overly expensive, midlife crisis sports cars. Their pretty to look at, but they are a living hell to drive around town. Always wanting more attention, never happy, always waiting for you to make them run in a way that isn't possible in normal life. (I known I went on a overly long simile, but it`s my fucken blog and I can do what I want). Furthermore, it isn`t really guys that are the main culprit of perpetuating this `Twiggiest body type`, it`s women themselves. Especially the skinny bitches, oh does this size 2 dress make my ass look big? "No but it make you part of the problem with people today.." I know that using the term "Skinny Bitches" is pretty harsh, but it is the title to a book that makes eating disorder look like a good thing. It's like a how to book for the progressive anorexic. There is a pretty well kept secret that real men actually do like women with soft bellies and love handles. In fact they don't just like it they love it. It is true fat bottom girls do make the rocken world go round. "Big bottoms, you gottem, we wantem!" There are some things that have to be done to stop this eating disorder train: 1st-Don't compliment your friends and family that they look like they have just lost some weight and they look great. So you mean I looked like shit before and now that I have been puking after meals I'm some how more attractive. 2nd- The BMI or body mass index needs to be stuffed up the stink eye of the morons that designed it. Everyone and I mean every one who uses this chart needs to have their head examined. The people always say, "it not perfect but it's a good indicator of someones health.."WTF does that mean when the only people that come out "normal" have just gotten out of concentration camps. 3rd-Fashion models are not normal people, they are heroin using famine stricken aliens. I'm sorry Kate Moss but you look like one of the creatures from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Eat a fucken sandwich! 4th-Television shows don't always have to be cast with so called beautiful people that are always wearing make up and low rider jeans no matter what time of day or what the weather is. I'm taking to you CSI executives. I would go on a lot longer but I'm tired of the subject and this is not some stupid school essay it's a rant!!

End Transmission

2 comments:

  1. have I told you lately that I love you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the exact quote is "Ass like a ten year old boy". From True Lies. Second I suggest jogging, it will keep the weight off and increase serotonin. Why when my body mass index climbs to 13 I just go for a little jog and I'm peachy afterwords.
    Ta.

    ReplyDelete