Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am Canadian

This one goes out to all the people in this Country that are living vicariously threw their past relatives and the so call history that they have had.

I'm really tired of people telling me of there heritage like it means anything. "I'm third generation Scottish on my father's side therefore I'm going to wear 'our' families tartan and get all emotional over movies like Brave Heart." They're so proud to be wearing a kilt that has all the colours and shit and they have no idea how fucked up we all are.
I'm going to speak to all the people that feel they have roots going back to the western European ancestral back ground. You know who you are.... Irish, English, Scottish... Scandinavian ...German, French, Italian etc...Okay Spaniards too... Fuck you Fernando.. Anyways.... The whole lot of you have been invading and raping and pillaging for thousands of years and made us a big pool of mutts.
Fact: everybody has come from Africa as far as we know; There is no such thing as racial purity; and Hitler was a Jew on his mothers side.
So don't believe in William Wallace... Believe in Glen Livote or just plain Vodka.... Like I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment