Monday, January 25, 2010

"All the stupid people are breeding"

I don't know if this is really a rant but information tool for driving.

Let's start as I always do with some plain facts:
  • Yield means exactly what it says "yield to on coming traffic" not fucking stop and look for possible traffic some place out there but Yield. If a car comes stop. If a car doesn't come move your "mini van with the fucken lame ass stickers of your whole family, baby on board, free Tibet, my other car is Jesus's dick" ass...

  • Merge- again very simple merge or get into traffic...IT DOES NOT EVER MEAN STOP!!!!! Speed up if you have to, and I do this a lot. (to the all the inbreds that think it means stop). All you have to do is get your car ahead of the other car and slid in, if you are in front of another driver (let's call them ass-holes to be simple) and the ass-hole hits you while your trying to "merge" it the ass-hole's fault [one hundred per cent]. I do this all the time and I've been driving for 21 years and never been hit doing this, "merging" manoeuvre. I have once or twice been honked at by the "mentally retarded"{for all you politically correctness Nazis, this is the proper use of the tern "mentally retarded"-to have less intelligence due to lack of brains, and an increase of shit between the ears}

  • More merging-I think, and know, that if the good people, of this coastal city I live in, learned to merge properly we could cure Cancer,,,well maybe not that... but we could lessen Road Rage which is the major cause of brain Cancer, heart disease and stroke as far as I care.

Let's finish with a prayer to Ala (I like Ala for this rant because he endorses blowing people up when your pissed off)
Dear Ala, let all the people who don't know how to drive have their cars crushed and be given bus tickets.
Amen

p.s. If I kill myself in you name please don't give me 30 virgins. All the virgins I know are in grade four and ugly. I want some skanky whores that know how to get freaky. Do things my PG readers have never heard of. You know like Spelking and the "moon hummer" (which you do have to hum to, to make it really work...)

1 comment:

  1. I one hundred percent agree with about merging! On Friday I was almost killed because some asshole decide to prevent from merging while I was passing them. I was forced to slam on my brakes to avoid crashing. I know what they were thinking. Fucking Audi I'll kill that bastard for driving a nicer car then me. His life looks awesome I'll cripple him! Jokes on that asshole I'm wall to wall airbags and he's the one who will be drinking his meals for the rest of his life. Fucking crappy American cars.

    ReplyDelete